Baby sleeping bag Herringbone / 24-48 Months (110cm)
Out of stock
A sleeping bag designed to improve your child’s sleep
- Breathable Swisswool padding helps to regulate the body temperature, allowing for quieter and deeper sleep.
- With our practical double zipper, you can change your toddler’s nappies without removing the sleeping bag.
- A great alternative to duvets, which can be easily kicked off during the night.
- Ideal for Children from 2 to 4 years.
- Made in Europe from 100% natural, ecological and toxic-tested materials: Swisswool and bio-cotton.
However, if you twist our arm, our TOG value is roughly 2.5
The Herringbone pattern dates back to prehistoric times and represents elasticity and robustness. That’s why this design also produces a durable sleeping bag for children. The Herringbone design symbolises protection from harm, so this kind of sleeping bag offers the ideal protection for your child, who’ll enjoy a perfect sleep.
Inner Lining: Soft and silky knitted bio-cotton